Finding a woman’s G Spot will make a woman orgasm and fall deeply in love with you. Some women have never experienced an orgasm, so here are some tips that could change that. All that is required are fingers and your mouth.
- Make her feel relax and confident; women enjoy sex when they are comfortable with their partner.
- Explore her vagina with you fingers. The vagina is complex, and will take more than a rabbit jab to get her off.
- Find her G Spot with your hands, while using your tongue to caress her clitoris. (According to Wikipedia, the G Spot is a bean shaped area of the vagina located 1 to 3 inches up the vagina wall between the vaginal opening and the urethra.)
- Kissing her inner thighs and labia will get her ready for an orgasm
- Using your pointer and middle finger, firmly slide them slowly up her vagina. (as far as your finger will go)
- Stimulate her G Spot by pulling or pressing your fingers harder against it…..it will start to swell as she gets near climax and soon she will begin to cum..
It may take several attempts to get your woman to reach orgasm, but repeat the steps above if necessary and I’m sure she will climax.
You may have ahead a lot of myths about anal sex which is almost scaring you away from trying it. Actually there are many myths that many people spread but you need to carry out some form of research which will enable you in making the best decision. The following are some common myths about anal sex which you should be aware of: It will hurt This is just a myth; the truth is that anal sex does not hurt. It depends on the one who is doing it.READ MORE
To most people , first time anal sex is usually accidental or ill prepared thus giving poor first time impression. As a result, most individuals usually write it off because of the bad experience they had during their first time. The taboo that many people have actually imposed on themselves about anal sex is actually making them to miss out the joy of anal sex and the pleasure that comes through anal penetration. The anal and the rectum are very sensitive areas .In addition, there is a wealth of musclesREAD MORE
Group sex may involve three or more people of any gender. Back in the day, only individuals who were 30 years of age and older were the ones usually involved in group sex. For one, it’s considered to be taboo and not all would understand why some people engage in such activity. However, for the past 20 years, and because of the advancement in technology, group sex have become a lot more popular with the younger and older generations. They have found other ways of on how to engage inREAD MORE