The swinging lifestyle requires a lot of love, energy, trust and flexibility, so it’s important to lay the foundation so couples can freely enjoy what the lifestyle has to offer. Swinging should not be an option for an already failing relationship. This is something that you and your partner should be open to try together. Swingers actually set ground rules for play before engaging the lifestyle.
Swinging is for couples who are secure with themselves and their relationship but are looking for new ways to grow and enjoy each other sexually. There are a few basic questions you and your partner should discuss before getting involved in the lifestyle.
- Why Am I interested in the LifeStyle?
- Why is my partner interested in the LifeStyle?
- What activities I am willing to engage in?
- What activities am I not willing to engage in?
- Am we interested in groups, couples, single female or single men only?
- Do we engage in full swap or soft swap?
- Know yourself – Are you doing this just to make your partner happy, or this is a lifestyle you would really like to explore.
- Know your partner – Both of you are in this together and it’s important to make that clear from the beginning.
- Share what you have learned – Whether it’s about the lifestyle or just about each others feeling, thoughts or motivation.
- Create rules you can both be comfortable with – One partner may be more adventurous that the other, so make sure to set rules that makes you both feel comfortable.
- Don’t break the rules – Stick with the rules and don’t try to change them in the heat of the moment.
- Take time to talk about your experiences – Discuss with your partner, the aspect of the lifestyle that you enjoy and the parts you don’t.
- Leave the option open to revise your rules – Be flexible, if you are having difficulties in your relationship weather illness or financially, be open to adjusting those rules, or if thing are going well and friendship or bonds are formed, you may wish to make changes to those rules to accommodate the situation.
Work together as a team and your relationship will grow in a healthy and happy manner.
With millions of couples involved in swinging, (including your dear friend Mike Hatcher, lifestyle extraordinaire), it is apparent that many couples find the experience satisfying. It is interesting to note that couples who swing often have stronger, happier, and healthier relationships, despite what critics tend to say. Honesty, satisfaction, and a shared interest are in part to thank for this stronger bond swinger couples share in their relationship. Why Couples Swing There are two main reasons why couples seek out swinging. 1. The relationship has hit a sexual rut. WhenREAD MORE
Several readers have been asking me so many questions on swinger clubs so I will target a couple of questions submitted by my readers. Below are the Q & A on Swinger Clubs. Q: Mike, why are swinger clubs becoming so popular? A: The world is becoming smaller all the time thanks in part to technology. More people are becoming interested in the lifestyle, now that they see more people think and feel just like they do on the swinging subject. Clubs are popular becauseREAD MORE